Toothpaste tablets are an excellent substitute for regular toothpaste. Put a pill in your mouth and chew it up so it mixes well with your saliva. Then brush your teeth as usual.
- Cellulose: The main component is cellulose, which polishes the tooth surface very smooth and shiny. Your teeth become so smooth that plaque can no longer settle on them.
- Acid Damage Repair: Toothbrush tablets ensure an intensive remineralization process due to the sodium fluoride present. It ensures that acid-related damage to your teeth is repaired. (ONLY with the FLUORIDE variant)
- Pure recipe Toothpaste tablets are free from many of the substances found in regular toothpaste such as preservatives, consistency enhancers, PEGs, aluminum, parabens, etc. These types of substances are not required for tablets in dry form. As a result, the tablets are much better tolerated than conventional toothpaste.
Toothbrush tablets are available in sachets containing:
- 100 grams (about 320 tablets)
Costs less than 10 cents a day (if you brush your teeth twice)
- Microfine cellulose fibers (microcrystalline cellulose) polish your teeth ultra-smooth up to the interdental spaces. Therefore, new particles simply roll off the tooth surfaces, covering (plaque) can practically not develop at all.
- Natriumfluorid (Sodium Fluoride) serves to remineralize the tooth enamel and can help in particular with sensitive tooth necks, but also with the onset of caries. Because toothpaste tablets are "dry", it only develops its full effect when it is used. (only included in product variations with fluoride)
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a tenside (soap) that binds the loosened proteins and fats with water in order to flush them out when rinsing. In AMISOFT, the glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. This chemical process combines two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) and loses their original properties."Glutamate" is not to be confused with the flavor enhancers used in the food sector - These toothpaste tablets are glutamate and gluten free.
- Stevia (steviosides) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and menthol, provides the good taste.
- diatomaceous earth (silica) serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Natural (mint) aroma together with stevia and menthol, ensures a pleasant feeling of freshness as well as "cool" and fresh breath.
- Natriumhydrogencarbonat (Sodium Bicarbonate) better known as "baking soda", together with vitamin C, adjusts the pH to 5.5.
- Citric Acid (Citric Acid) Together with sodium bicarbonate (see above), it regulates the pH value and stimulates the flow of saliva. The increased salivation causes faster remineralization of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesiumstearat (Magnesium Stearate) is a herbal excipient used to make tablets.
- Menthol together with stevia and the mint aroma, ensures the pleasant "freshness afterwards".
- Xanthan-Gum is a natural thickening and gelling agent and ensures the pleasant creaminess after chewing toothpaste tablets.
- Eugenol is part of the natural mint aroma.
These toothbrush tablets are free of preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binding agents and contain neither aluminum nor nanoparticles.