payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany).
Shipping (including statutory VAT)
We calculate the shipping costs according to weight:
0 to 1 kg - €4.99
1 to 3 kg - €5.99
3 to 5 kg - €6.99
5 to 10 kg - €8.99
10 to 20 kg - €13.99
20 to 31.5 kg - €16.99
From an order value of 100 € we can currently offer you free shipping.
"We want to deliver to you as cheaply as possible and we have calculated in such a way that we do not earn a cent from the deliveries. However, we do not want to be forced to compensate for an extremely low shipping price with more expensive products."
Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer, the goods are delivered domestically (Germany) within 3 - 8 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the date of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in one shipment, unless we have made any other agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
"Please understand that some products are not in stock and that we first have to order them from our supplier. In this case, it may take a while for the goods to reach us. However, we will always keep you up to date on the status.
As soon as the goods leave our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number."
Accepted payment options
- Advance payment by bank transfer (advance payment)
- payment with credit card
- Payment via PayPal
More payment details
When paying by credit card, your credit card account will be debited upon conclusion of the contract.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice will be issued when the goods are shipped and sent by email. You can find the billing conditions here.
Klarna installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95). You can find more information about Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here. Instant bank transfer
Credit card (Visa/ Mastercard) direct debit
Our bank connection:
D&P Handels GbR
IBAN: DE81110101002761957490 BIC: SOBKDEBBXXX
If you have any questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (D&P Handels GbR, Gartenstraße 18, 74376 Gemmrigheim, telephone number: 015224350211, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts. The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature; - for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To D&P Handels GbR, Gartenstraße 18, 74376 Gemmrigheim, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper) - Date
(*) Delete where not applicable.